All About Rush Team and BeGone

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tactics while playing in group in Timber Town

2 posters

Go down

Tactics while playing in group in Timber Town Empty Tactics while playing in group in Timber Town

Post  Kealthuzad Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:59 am

Hey , I need some help to get a good tactic going when I am playing in with a group because I ended to learning that rushing and killing everything on my way is not really great when I am in a group of mates playing , so if anyone knows some tactics for Timber Town , please let me know ... " I take any kind of tactics .. Even the craziest ones " :P
Kealthuzad
Kealthuzad

Back to top Go down

Tactics while playing in group in Timber Town Empty Re: Tactics while playing in group in Timber Town

Post  Slingy Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:55 pm

If you learn which way the enemy seems to be going, then take a group and circle around behind them to catch them by surprise.going head on isn't the greatest idea as there are too many angles to get hit from.To flush out campers: take some people and go one way while the other group goes the other way, providing no way out for the camper(s).
Slingy
Slingy

http://www/nplay.com/profile/slingy

Back to top Go down

Tactics while playing in group in Timber Town Empty Re: Tactics while playing in group in Timber Town

Post  Kealthuzad Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:19 am

Hmm okay great help , Thanks mate !!! I still think that going alone and killing everything on my way from long range is the best tactic for me but these tactics are great for group .. Thanks again mate !! :)
Kealthuzad
Kealthuzad

Back to top Go down

Post  Slingy Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:38 pm

I find that if I go it alone in Timber I die every time.
Slingy
Slingy

http://www/nplay.com/profile/slingy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kealthuzad Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:59 am

Most the time I'm better alone than with people , I always get on the building in front the Swat base and I kill everyone from long range .... I nearly never die cause It's pretty hard to get a guy who knows what he's doing in this position ...
Kealthuzad
Kealthuzad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down