All About Rush Team and BeGone

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JrFade, the future Fade Clan (Recruitment process?)

5 posters

Go down

JrFade, the future Fade Clan (Recruitment process?) Empty JrFade, the future Fade Clan (Recruitment process?)

Post  NinjaDemon05 Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:34 pm

Hello! I have finally had my account activated, and would very much be interested in joining Fade clan. I am a skilled assault class, limited with the sniper, and fairly decent with melee. I am a team player, and aim in using tactics and teamwork in order to achieve victory. I would like to know what I need to do to become or be considered regarding recruitment? Thank you! :D
One of the trainers, FadeSniperOne I believe, has spoken to me and referred me to the process. I am really interested in your clan because the clan uses similar tactics that I prefer to use. It would be an honour to fight and become one of you. Currently, I have only been in clans on a PSP game console. Otherwise, I am free and willing to join ONLY your clan, as the people of the clan I have found trustworthy and capable of being respected. If I am accepted as a Jr Fade, I am willing to wait as long as is necessary in order to become a full-fledged Fade member. I have patience, and also have respect for the hard work of the clan.
P.S.- Many people think I am a bot... I am a real person. -_- Just letting everyone know. Thanks!
Update: I have spoken to FadeSniperTroll in-game at one point, which is how I located the area where I try to sign up. Thanks!
NinjaDemon05
NinjaDemon05

Back to top Go down

JrFade, the future Fade Clan (Recruitment process?) Empty Re: JrFade, the future Fade Clan (Recruitment process?)

Post  Fadebraver Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:28 pm

NinjaDemon05 wrote:Hello! I have finally had my account activated, and would very much be interested in joining Fade clan. I am a skilled assault class, limited with the sniper, and fairly decent with melee. I am a team player, and aim in using tactics and teamwork in order to achieve victory. I would like to know what I need to do to become or be considered regarding recruitment? Thank you! :D
One of the trainers, FadeSniperOne I believe, has spoken to me and referred me to the process. I am really interested in your clan because the clan uses similar tactics that I prefer to use. It would be an honour to fight and become one of you. Currently, I have only been in clans on a PSP game console. Otherwise, I am free and willing to join ONLY your clan, as the people of the clan I have found trustworthy and capable of being respected. If I am accepted as a Jr Fade, I am willing to wait as long as is necessary in order to become a full-fledged Fade member. I have patience, and also have respect for the hard work of the clan.
P.S.- Many people think I am a bot... I am a real person. -_- Just letting everyone know. Thanks!
Update: I have spoken to FadeSniperTroll in-game at one point, which is how I located the area where I try to sign up. Thanks!

Hey if you want to join JrFade, we will just do a small test (that we can use to compare you at different levels of training and it is also a way for us to us to determine which training you need). This test would not hurt your chances in getting into Jr. Fade. If you want to get into Fade then we will also do 2 1v1 to evaluate you and decide whether you should be accepted into Fade or if not we can always put you in Jr. Fade and you can have higher chance of getting into fade later on. So yeh let us know which one you want to be tested for. Also, is it possible for you to download TS3? Guide to download TS3: http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1073

Fadebraver

Back to top Go down

JrFade, the future Fade Clan (Recruitment process?) Empty Training

Post  NinjaDemon05 Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:55 pm

I have downloaded TS3. I await instructions to begin my training. If the goal is to strengthen my weak points, then the sniper rifle is my weakest link. I would like to be tested for Fade, but I will accept whatever I am qualified for.
P.S.- I do not type fancy to impress anyone, as is popular belief. This is standard typing for me.
NinjaDemon05
NinjaDemon05

Back to top Go down

JrFade, the future Fade Clan (Recruitment process?) Empty Re: JrFade, the future Fade Clan (Recruitment process?)

Post  FemalePwnage =] Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:30 am

Welcome to Fade :)
FemalePwnage =]
FemalePwnage =]
Admin
Admin

https://femalepwnage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blitzzzcrank Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:01 am

Hey i wanted to join Fade,i have skills i am good at rifle and sniper too

blitzzzcrank

Back to top Go down

Post  blitzzzcrank Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:19 am

Hello! I have finally had my account activated, and would very much be interested in joining Fade clan. I am a skilled assault class, limited with the sniper, and fairly decent with melee. I am a team player, and aim in using tactics and teamwork in order to achieve victory. I would like to know what I need to do to become or be considered regarding recruitment? Thank you! :D
One of the trainers, FadeSniperOne I believe, has spoken to me and referred me to the process. I am really interested in your clan because the clan uses similar tactics that I prefer to use. It would be an honour to fight and become one of you. Currently, I have only been in clans on a PSP game console. Otherwise, I am free and willing to join ONLY your clan, as the people of the clan I have found trustworthy and capable of being respected. If I am accepted as a Jr Fade, I am willing to wait as long as is necessary i
n order to become a full-fledged Fade member. I have patience, and also have respect for the hard work of the clan.

blitzzzcrank

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoenix Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:51 am

Lolz.. he just copied Ninja's application
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down