All About Rush Team and BeGone

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are you? This is a little bit about me :3

Go down

Who are you? This is a little bit about me :3 Empty Who are you? This is a little bit about me :3

-Deleted

Last edited by FemalePwnage =] on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
FemalePwnage =]
FemalePwnage =]
Admin
Admin

https://femalepwnage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Who are you? This is a little bit about me :3 :: Comments

Slingy

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:12 pm  Slingy

So you're 14... were those pics of CraziiLaughGirl you or not?

Anyway here is a little about me:
I'm a 14 year old boy (grade 9). I like video games (mostly FPS's) and biking. I also like puzzle games like Sudoku. In BeGone my favourite map is Warehouse. I use 3rd and MP5. I am in Junior Creed, hopefully I will move up to Creed soon.
My favourite colour is purple. I am a very social guy and this is why I like BeGone so much. BeGone has a lot of great people in it and I love to talk.

Uhh.. I think that's it. :)
Oh ya I like music too. I like Dubstep, pop, and some rap :)

Last edited by Slingy on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

FemalePwnage =]

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:19 pm  FemalePwnage =]

No they weren't me.. i said that in my intro lol and.. don't say it like that.. i am CraziiLaughGirl , minus what everyone thought i looked like.

Back to top Go down

Slingy

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:35 pm  Slingy

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:57 pm  Brotherhood

I'm 15 and live in San Diego, California. I'm Chinese as you probably all already know >.< My favorite colors are Green, Purple, and Black. I love swimming, soccer, and running. I enjoy having Nerf wars with my friends and drawing in my free time. Before I encountered MMO games, I played mostly Tower Defense and Strategy games. :)

Back to top Go down

*Mr.Bab*

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:18 pm  *Mr.Bab*

Im 11 i live in bab world. Im a bab. my favorite words are bacon and bab. I love Nba 2k 12 and the call of duty series. i love begone :D and heres what a bab looks like Who are you? This is a little bit about me :3 A_bab_10

Back to top Go down

Slingy

Post Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:41 pm  Slingy

I like drawing too, but I can't draw for the life of me...

Back to top Go down

SereneFlight

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:34 pm  SereneFlight

-BeGone-
-Favorite weapons are MP5, M4A1 and Shotgun+MP7.
-Fav Maps are Warehouse and Courtyard (even Courtyard is sometimes boring as hell since there's not much good players <.<).
-Hating easy battles... rather run around with only pistol/MP7 than go with M4A1, joining weaker team (if possible) and balance teams (unless my teammates are noobs and enemy has good players)... even tho harder battles won't stand long since I tend to make enemy noob bashers run away from the server D:

-Gaming-
Strategy, RPG/Adventure and FPS... +sometimes puzzle games but strategy games are easily fav genre (especially turn-based strategy games such as Fire Emblem and Battle for Wesnoth).
Favorite games and game series... well.. Fire Emblem series (:P), Legend of Zelda series, Golden Sun series, Epic Battle Fantasy series (flash game), Shadow of the Colossus, Final Fantasy Series up to FFX (and FF VII is soooo overrated lol), Warcraft (up to WC3, WoW is crap) and Avalon (link if somebody actually is curious lol... awesome game tho).

-Music-
Almost everything's fine (except rap, hip hop etc.) but VG remixes & arranges, Viking and Folk Metal are above everything.
Wanted to learn playing a violin but I'm too lazy xD

-Artz????-
Weeelll.... My days as "an artist" have had better days since I have had a lot of issues lately which have totally pulled me down = not caring to do stuff.
But anyways... I have been drawing ever since I first time got pencil in my hands, started GFX stuff like... ~5 years ago I guess (man I'm not atm even nearly as good as I used to be xS) and spriting (GBA Fire Emblem sprites :P) ~2½ years ago.
Never even tried to become good, just doing stuff for fun and because I like it.
Spoiler:

-Other stuff- (in sooo random order)
-21 years old bastard from Finland.
-(suck my big, black and frozen ****)
-I'm not a car...
-Soldier in the Finnish Defense Forces (41 days left of my service)
-Krappy Enklizh
-Fav colors: Lavender, purple, brown, red...
-Many ppl have thought that I'm female for looong time (it can't be just this name... ppl have thought that even when I used 'Tygr' as my nick)... -.- (few guys still do believe that I'm female even I have told that I'm not xD).
-I want a magic unicorn that will f*ck me till my knees give out
-I got 99 probelms but my speling aint one.
-Man I really have to be REALLY bored... otherwise I wouldn't bother to spend this much time to write all this crap...
-kthanxbye

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:34 am  boomstick

I'm the old man in the room. I like games, boats and guns (the real ones). I have 2 AR-15s, one chambered for 5.56 Nato and one for .22lr. 2 handguns, a ruger 9mm and a Beretta .22 and a semi-auto Remington rifle. When the weather is nice I'll be at the range putting holes in things, when it's lousy I'm on begone.

Oh, and I also go by Ash.

Back to top Go down

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:10 am  Guest

Hello people :)

I am Shepard97 ... Many people know me... Btw... I am 15 years old...
Currently I live in Nairobi,Kenya GMT +3
I study in Year 11 ( grade 10 ) ... I am Studious and also a good Gamer xD
Started playing begone from last year... So, guess I am quite experienced ^^
So.. My favorite games are COD and F1 ( me and my dad are big F1 fans! )
I started playing FPS games from the age of 4-5... Cuz my dad loves games like Medal Of Honor , etc.... So I also like FPS games based on World War II xD
My favorite color is Blue and I like to play guitar and piano ^-^
My favorite map on begone is Warehouse ( my playground Twisted Evil ) xD
Yes apart from playing , my favorite subjects at school are Maths and all sciences xD
And also I watch a lot of animes ( if I have no exams Neutral )
I like to play soccer , badminton and tennis :)
I like listening to music.. One of my all time favorites is MJ .. But yeah I also listen to Rock and K-Pop xD .....
Sometimes I like to watch cartoons xD especially Tom And Jerry!! It's just awesome xD
And others which I used to watch when I was little .. For example Pokemon , etc.

Also I'm into Hashashin .... A Hasher afro

Back to top Go down

Trouble

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:09 pm  Trouble

I'm Trouble (Doy)

I'm 11 years old and in 6th grade

My favorite subjects are math and language arts (The easy ones for me :D)

I am a TOTAL gamer. I spend most of my life playing games when I'm not at school or doing homework (You know those boring stuff)

I like 3rd person games and a little bit of FPS. I like COD, GTA, Rockstar Games, Mafia II (Btw is there a Mafia 1?), and sports games

I'm 5'2'' and like playing basketball a lot. (Even though I suck :P) I also enjoy soccer, and football.

I have many friends (I'm one of the popular people in my grade... not really.. lol) But I'm sometimes serious like when someone cheats on a game. Or when one of my friends aren't really being a really good friend (That actually happened once. Not my friend anymore :P) But I'm almost never serious anyway.

Well that's me.
I'll post some other stuff if i missed anything :D

Back to top Go down

Nyancat1

Post Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:33 pm  Nyancat1

hey guys. im Tom, fifteen years old and in year 11 (last year) at school.
my favourite lessons are ICT, History, and PE.
i could not live without gaming (getting a ps3 this year <3 finally) i came onto the PC gaming scene in late 2009 with a game called battlefield heroes. ive been playing FPS games ever since, though unfortunately my laptop limits me...befoe 2009 i was a constant xbox(normal not 360) and ps2 gamer. its my life..

im also into football (english) tennis, badminton. i have an amazing interest for history.

i rage like hell in game (as much as you know) and i need to change my attitude..im sort of popular at school, not hated and have a small friend group,..all good.

started playing begone november last year, quit november this year (how ironic). i mainly used 3rd person, and my favourite guns were the M4A1 and the M110. my favourite map was courtyard and least favourite was pipeline. i have been in a wide variety of clans (ending in LF, wont go to another clan now). im staying in LF on the community of BB, not the game itself.

additional info:

fav color: Cyan
favourite games (ever): BattleFieldseries, counter strike, offensive combat, medal of honor series, halo series
tv shows: im a celebrity get me out of here, family guy, american dad, the inbetweeners.
favourite music: techno, electronica, DnB
oh and im english! (wouldnt want it any other way)

Back to top Go down

Shepard97

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:32 am  Shepard97

Hello people :)

I am Shepard97 ... Many people know me... Btw... I am 15 years old...
Currently I live in Nairobi,Kenya GMT +3
I study in Year 11 ( grade 10 ) ... I am Studious study and also a good Gamer xD
Started playing begone from last year... So, guess I am quite experienced ^^
So.. My favorite games are COD and F1 ( me and my dad are big F1 fans! )
I started playing FPS games from the age of 4-5... Cuz my dad loves games like Medal Of Honor , etc.... So I also like FPS games based on World War II xD
My favorite color is Blue and I like to play guitar and piano ^-^
My favorite map on begone is Warehouse ( my playground Twisted Evil ) xD
Yes apart from playing , my favorite subjects at school are Maths and all sciences xD
And also I watch a lot of animes ( if I have no exams Neutral )
I like to play soccer , badminton and tennis :)
I like listening to music.. One of my all time favorites is MJ .. But yeah I also listen to Rock and K-Pop xD .....
Sometimes I like to watch cartoons xD especially Tom And Jerry!! It's just awesome xD
And others which I used to watch when I was little .. For example Pokemon , etc.

Also I'm into Hashashin .... A Hasher king

Back to top Go down

Trouble

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:09 pm  Trouble

NYAN I thought you were getting a Xbox Sad

Back to top Go down

Nyancat1

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:18 pm  Nyancat1

I'm in Trouble wrote:NYAN I thought you were getting a Xbox Sad

well i cant now...for a reason only one person on this forum knows..

@shepard you already posted that.

Back to top Go down

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:05 pm  Guest

Well I am 16 and I was born in Greece. Αδτεr is the name I was given at birth I really hate it a lot.
I live in Ny with my brother who is really sweet he hates when I bring girls home Becauz i make him sleep on the couch hehe Soo mean but he knows by now -.-

Yes I'm lesbian who carez Grr not yu unless yu know =p
I was single as of 2 days ago but now I'm not maybe I'm too luvable hehe.

My cousin is a total chicken

I am bored a lot and am like alwayz on chat I will probably bore you with my million life problemz I haz....I used to play begone a lot before but since shepy didn't like me I guess I stopped playing really and went on the chat and now like everyone knows me coz I am like so totally random and weird.
My best friends on Nplay and here are....

ItzKatrina > http://www.Nplay.com/profile/TheKaren Katty ^^
Itzdarkwing http://www.Nplay.com/profile/ItzDarkWing Ammyy
XtremeAwesome http://www.Nplay.com/profile/XtremeAwesome
Pwnyyy http://www.Nplay.com/Profile/FemalePwnage
EmoAngel<3/Blade http://Nplay.com/profile/Blade123 Sarah hehe
Xeuri is funny too schnufy puffy http://Nplay.com/profile/Xeur
Sheppy I'm Sozzy http://Nplay.com/profile/Shepard97
My bro http://Nplay.com/profile/RainbowLightning
*cough chicken cough* I mean my cuzzin http://Nplay.com/profile/Scootaloo
Mee http://www.Nplay.com/profile/Rainbowdassh

Back to top Go down

Shepard97

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:53 am  Shepard97

Nyancat1 wrote:
I'm in Trouble wrote:NYAN I thought you were getting a Xbox Sad

@shepard you already posted that.

I was told to repost it :P

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:23 pm  Guest

Repost what??

Back to top Go down

Nyancat1

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:57 pm  Nyancat1

thats awkward...whats your BB name? its awkward because scootaloos epic and was in my old clan :P

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:27 pm  Guest

I don't hav bb.

Back to top Go down

Shepard97

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:26 am  Shepard97

Nyancat1 wrote:thats awkward...whats your BB name? its awkward because scootaloos epic and was in my old clan :P
Lol lol! epic :P

Back to top Go down

Angel<3

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:35 am  Angel<3

i am 25 i live in america and i have a brother which is also known as my bf xD i like games like the walking dead,hitman series and silent hill games and my mom and dad belongs to the undead Sad and i like to party.

one more thing,alot of people ask why i am emo O.o its because of my bad childhood that cause me to become emo.

Back to top Go down

Post Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:56 pm  Fade[DI3]

Well I am 12 and I was born in Belguim. I like First Person Shooters and the Wii( xD) , I love playing mario kart and super mario bross :D
My birthday is 23 of march. My parents are divorced and i live by my mom and brother. Btw. My broter is CookieMonster515

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum