All About Rush Team and BeGone

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Council [* POLL *]

2 posters

Go down

Who should be in the council of Fade?

Council [* POLL *] Vote_lcap11%Council [* POLL *] Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Council [* POLL *] Vote_lcap44%Council [* POLL *] Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Council [* POLL *] Empty Council [* POLL *]

Post  FemalePwnage =] Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:20 pm

Who should be in the council? We have 6 canidates. Here is some information on each one.

IAmACarrot: Carrot is one of the VIPs on asrprogs! He's a faithful member to Fade and very helpful on asrprogs' forums. He's pretty good in game, and if you know him, you know him to be a pretty fun/nice guy (:

Chris: Chris is a sweet little munchkin. He is always learning new things, and he runs his own forums. He is very determined to protect Fade from "enemies" and "haters" lolbazsofunny

Void/Phoenix: I can tell you all from personal experience that Void will be a very good council member. He has helped me through numerous encounters. He made the clan info thread (soon to be posted) and has settled things between Fade and Soar. He has my vote.

Catharsis: Cathy (no he is not a girl) has been a council member for "Hash" in BeGone for a while. He has experience with being in a council. He is a very sweet guy if you've never talked with him, and gives great advice!

SNIPEMASTER: He is already an Admin on the forums because he is great with leadership. He helps out a lot around here and convinced me to stay :3 Fade wouldn't exist without him lolbazsofunny

Envy: I can't be biased for reasons most of you know :P but he really is the best.. he can be protective sometimes, but I know that he would protect Fade from anyone ^^ He's very loyal (:

There will be 2 polls held, which means, you can vote on 2 different people. DO NOT vote twice on the same person, and DO NOT vote for yourself. This is cheating, and Fade members are always fair, or be kicked Evil or Very Mad 3 people with the most votes at the end will be added to the council.

VOTE CANCELLING WILL NOT BE ENABLED. CHOOSE WISELY

Edit: Gratz to Envy and Void!!! First 2 council members! A new poll will be held for the last council member. Good luck!

Last edited by FemalePwnage =] on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
FemalePwnage =]
FemalePwnage =]
Admin
Admin

https://femalepwnage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Council [* POLL *] Empty Re: Council [* POLL *]

Post  SNIPEMASTER Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:21 pm

cheers VOTE FOR ME EVERYONE!!! cheers
(without me there wouldn't BE a Fade clan......)

SNIPEMASTER
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down