All About Rush Team and BeGone

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips for Warehouse

+13
CommandoCrap
WildShot
Velocity
Cleanoob
ToTheMax
MEACHIEOFNATIOH
Girl :]
Tsunoob208
DJST4L10N
John24Boss
*Mr.Bab*
NAMAN
FemalePwnage =]
17 posters

Go down

Tips for Warehouse  Empty Tips for Warehouse

Post  FemalePwnage =] Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Post your tips here (:
FemalePwnage =]
FemalePwnage =]
Admin
Admin

https://femalepwnage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tips for Warehouse  Empty Re: Tips for Warehouse

Post  FemalePwnage =] Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Warehouse tips: Always watch your back. You never want to run around and not watch your back, because if the enemy is like me, they will stalk you and just wait for the perfect moment to kill you. Second thing is to always have a buddy. If possible, never play in the warehouse by yourself, because chances are, the enemy is going to travel in a group. Next thing is to USE THOSE GRENADES. I know they seem like a headache, and it felt that way to me too, but after you start using them and practicing with them it becomes an easy way to get kills, if you hit the enemy just right. Next is that when you climb the ladder, you always want to make sure no one spots you on the way up. So, fast run up. If someone does spot you, come down immediately or you will get killed (unless you're just that pro) Another thing is, never go the bridge alone either. Its not that safe. You will need some backup. When you go the bridge, take grenades and have one person throw ahead, another throw right, and another throw left. These are all the tips i have for warehouse!! Feel free to add to this is you would like. Up next, tower tips!! Feel free to add to these tips! It will be helpful!
FemalePwnage =]
FemalePwnage =]
Admin
Admin

https://femalepwnage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tips for Warehouse  Empty tips

Post  NAMAN Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:59 pm

if u want to pro,

1. always play fair
2. every body join wining team why?...... join loosing team & have some guts to that....make a balance team.
3. never disrespect u r enemy, like calling them noob or something abusing .....
4. do not rage or quit
5. accept the defeat & try to change it to win.

thats tips of of real pro....because its not a practice .. its purity of u r heart & mind
& playing is practice part thats why just play hard..
good luck to all

NAMAN
NAMAN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  *Mr.Bab* Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:45 pm

this is what you do to annoy people there (in warehouse)

1. say boop alot
2.keep saying lol
3.keep killing them

thats it
*Mr.Bab*
*Mr.Bab*
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrSFdb1V688

Back to top Go down

Post  *Mr.Bab* Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:46 pm

And you should have shotgun,MP7,and grenade if you wanna be boss :P
*Mr.Bab*
*Mr.Bab*
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  John24Boss Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Nade glitching is a bug Naman

John24Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  NAMAN Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:47 pm

i agree its a bug but it can be create many player purposely .....every 1 know it.....
i experience that many times.....
NAMAN
NAMAN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DJST4L10N Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:13 am

When i was playing the game i Instantly memorized the Routes my enemies go to and expect them to know i'm there to do this Hide and jump out Literally Jump out and then keep moving in circles i was supposed to die by 3 Players Get it? but the tables turned by my playing style :D and they died i laughed so hard
DJST4L10N
DJST4L10N

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsunoob208 Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:34 am

Climbing the ladder isnt hard. You can just sprint up. Also beware of the planks. DO NOT stay in the area with planks. It is easier to shoot your feet AND your body AND your head. Also, stick to the wall if you are on the snipey platform. Less exposure. Bad side is less places to fire. That is one rule in shooters. What you can see, can see you if it had eyes. And Also a rule in real life.

Tsunoob208

Back to top Go down

Post  Girl :] Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Don't go to the bridge when the game starts. Wait until they throw the grenade.
USE SHOTGUN IF YOU GET MAD :D

Girl :]

Back to top Go down

Post  MEACHIEOFNATIOH Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:55 pm

mp5 is the best weapon and also its free best because: 1. its free! 2. high fire rate 3. low recoil 4. mag can take out 2 enemies 5.not heavy like m249 saw which lowers staminia

MEACHIEOFNATIOH

Back to top Go down

Post  ToTheMax Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:39 am

What I like to try to do is to shoot at the guys with my gun. This works especially well when I shoot at the guys without names over their heads. Usually, after I shoot for a little while, somebody tries to start shooting at me so then I try to move around so I don't get shot because that could lead to me dying, which would not be good. If I run out of bullets, I try pressing the reload button to put more in the gun. This usually makes your gun more effective at shooting the other people. If I am feeling really good, sometimes I will try to shoot people in the head so that they get hurt a little more so they might fall down and stop shooting me. If I make all of the other people fall down and stop shooting at me, I become happy because that means that I win. Sometimes, though, I will get shot too much and will fall down. If this happens, I try make up something funny to say so that they will like me and not make me fall down next time. If you do as I do, you will be better at the game of Begone in comparison to where you were at before you tried to be like me. :D
ToTheMax
ToTheMax

http://www.nplay.com/profile/AwwShuckyDucky

Back to top Go down

Post  *Mr.Bab* Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Girl :] wrote:Don't go to the bridge when the game starts. Wait until they throw the grenade.
USE SHOTGUN IF YOU GET MAD :D
I agree with girly
*Mr.Bab*
*Mr.Bab*
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cleanoob Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:18 pm

I dont really have anything constructive to add to this topic I just wanted to take one of Bab's positions on the "Most Recent Post" area...Continue
Cleanoob
Cleanoob

Back to top Go down

Post  ToTheMax Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:39 am

I agree with everything Pwny said. She is the 2nd coolest. :D
ToTheMax
ToTheMax

http://www.nplay.com/profile/AwwShuckyDucky

Back to top Go down

Post  Velocity Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:23 pm

I never really used a shotgun in Wearhouse. MP5 is usally the best in my opinion, but for starters I would make them use Shotgun.

PRO TIP: Expect the unexpected, people will fly from anywhere, especially in Wearhouse Mega servers. (I have experienced his with [{SSNC}] BUNNY)

Velocity

Back to top Go down

Post  WildShot Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:36 am

Velocity wrote:I never really used a shotgun in Wearhouse. MP5 is usally the best in my opinion, but for starters I would make them use Shotgun.

PRO TIP: Expect the unexpected, people will fly from anywhere, especially in Wearhouse Mega servers. (I have experienced his with [{SSNC}] BUNNY)
Bunnies with wings XD
WildShot
WildShot

Back to top Go down

Post  CommandoCrap Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:37 pm

If you read everything on the other forums about tips, you'll guess this one :P
CommandoCrap
CommandoCrap

Back to top Go down

Post  *Mr.Bab* Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:14 pm

FemalePwnage =] wrote:Warehouse tips: Always watch your back. You never want to run around and not watch your back, because if the enemy is like me, they will stalk you and just wait for the perfect moment to kill you. Second thing is to always have a buddy. If possible, never play in the warehouse by yourself, because chances are, the enemy is going to travel in a group. Next thing is to USE THOSE GRENADES. I know they seem like a headache, and it felt that way to me too, but after you start using them and practicing with them it becomes an easy way to get kills, if you hit the enemy just right. Next is that when you climb the ladder, you always want to make sure no one spots you on the way up. So, fast run up. If someone does spot you, come down immediately or you will get killed (unless you're just that pro) Another thing is, never go the bridge alone either. Its not that safe. You will need some backup. When you go the bridge, take grenades and have one person throw ahead, another throw right, and another throw left. These are all the tips i have for warehouse!! Feel free to add to this is you would like. Up next, tower tips!! Feel free to add to these tips! It will be helpful!
good :p
*Mr.Bab*
*Mr.Bab*
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WildShot Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:24 pm

You should also go onto the top and scope then when they are not looking jump down and shoot. This only works with practice.
WildShot
WildShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Sniper Headshot quickscope usually works for me jump down while doing it is more fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanbo Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:01 pm

All of these tips are great but the main thing about the warehouse is not to use the same tactics more than once or twice in a row. One round go right. T he next round go over the boxes. it keeps your enemy from just sitting in one spot and picking you off. Use the buddy system never go alone even if you think you are Rambo. it pay to have some meat shields in front on you till you know where the enemy is. Use what ever weapon you are most comfortable with. Me, I never use the shotgun hate it have never been good with it. Some player are like surgeons with it. I usually use the tried and true mp5, but when some good shotty users are playing I pick up the SAW. it packs a punch plus lots of ammo limited reloading.
Sanbo
Sanbo

Back to top Go down

Tips for Warehouse  Empty heres a tip

Post  AwSoMe] Tamz Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:06 am

Always try to tap the crouch button when you are killing them this will make it harder for them to headshot and therefor easier for you to kill them
Tip 2
NEVER go next to someone who has a shotgun try to kill them from a distance
AND never camp unless ur name is nikolaj soulja nd Tamz xD soulja knows whyy xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD Basketball
AwSoMe] Tamz
AwSoMe] Tamz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironsniper Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:29 pm

furst u have to get shotgun it is cool gun

When the round starts, wait up in front of the boxes. Then, when all of the grenades have finished exploding, head into the boxes. Try to take the sides - Going through the middle can get you surrounded.

For snipers and distance-killers, stay on the platforms. Jump around, and watch for the spaces underneath your legs. There you have it, my short n' sweet dictatorial guide to Warehouse.

Ironsniper

Back to top Go down

Tips for Warehouse  Empty fir pwny

Post  Envy Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:28 pm

Test

Envy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down