All About Rush Team and BeGone

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quickscoping for Dummies :D (Quickscoping Tips)

4 posters

Go down

Quickscoping for Dummies :D (Quickscoping Tips) Empty Quickscoping for Dummies :D (Quickscoping Tips)

Post  iAmACarrot Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:28 pm

(Originally posted by me in Rush Team forums. http://www.asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=716)

Yes, yes I know there is a manual before you say something.. Originally I wanted this to be a commentary but it didn't work out as well as planned. [ Expect a commentary if Fraps is fixed ^^ ]

First of all, what is quickscoping?
Quickscoping is a tactic used by snipers in FPS games, where as you tap the zoom key or button and the scope loads only for a split second. It requires great reflexes and is a good tactic to use in CQC (close quarter combat) and if you are "on-the-run."

Second of all, I recommend using the M40 (M40A3A1). It has high mobility, useful for evading if you are reloading. Also useful for confusing the enemy.

One of the most important steps in quick scoping is "pre-aiming." Pre-aiming is putting your crosshairs where the enemy will most likely be. This is mostly useful if the enemy sees you, because you may have an advantage.

Another one is mouse sensitivity. This is important so if you "flick" your mouse to get a quick kill, it won't go too far.
You don't want to change the regular mouse sensitivity (just use what you prefer), but for mouse zoom sensitivity I recommend 6 - 10.
This means better accuracy if you are trying to kill an enemy usually at a longer distance, or two enemies that are far apart. If you had your mouse sensitivity higher when you did this with two enemies far apart, chances are you would miss them because you flicked your crosshairs over too far.

"Flicking." Flicking is basically your crosshairs are off of the enemies body, but you flick and shoot right before or right when they hit there body. This results usually in the bullet "curving" towards the player, making this useful when you need to be quick.

And why not no scoping you might ask? Because no scoping is terribly inaccurate. Only use no scoping at the closest possible range, because if you don't you might regret it.

Please know this isn't required, this is just my preference and thoughts of what is best for quickscoping.

If you want something else, just ask and I'll reply to it via comments and put it in the OP (maybe). Hope I helped
iAmACarrot
iAmACarrot

Back to top Go down

Quickscoping for Dummies :D (Quickscoping Tips) Empty Re: Quickscoping for Dummies :D (Quickscoping Tips)

Post  Blazened Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:08 am

Although you can quickscope fairly good with the LSR It's not recommended due to the extra weight although if your doing some long distance "scopin" It's better as it also has a faster reload(I Think) Don't quote me on that.
Blazened
Blazened

Back to top Go down

Quickscoping for Dummies :D (Quickscoping Tips) Empty Re: Quickscoping for Dummies :D (Quickscoping Tips)

Post  Slingy Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:45 pm

This helped me out quite a lot, thanks! I am now quick scoping, and I used to never quick scope. Now I just practice.
Slingy
Slingy

http://www/nplay.com/profile/slingy

Back to top Go down

Post  mrcheesy214 Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:45 pm

This helped me out alot. I'm now qscoping on noobs! :b

mrcheesy214
mrcheesy214

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down